Forum ZALASEWO_SERDECZNA_25 Strona Gwna ZALASEWO_SERDECZNA_25

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomociZaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomoci   ZalogujZaloguj 

In Lrida they obey the Conseller rather than Rome

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum ZALASEWO_SERDECZNA_25 Strona Gwna -> PROPOZYCJE/ SUGESTE
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo
setu423

Doczy: 02 Gru 2023

PostWysany: Sob Gru 02, 2023 08:23    Temat postu: In Lrida they obey the Conseller rather than Rome Odpowiedz z cytatem

For some time now, the conflict between the dioceses of Lrida and Barbastro-Monzn at the expense of the assets of the Strip has been a scandal that shames the entire Church. The cataract of rulings by the Church courts in favor of Barbastro has, to this day, been of no use, on a practical level. The goods are still in Lleida and it is very likely that they will remain there for a long time. As it is not a plan to make firewood from the fallen tree, especially if it is sick, I will not say much about the former bishop of Lrida. It is already sad to go down in history as the bishop who did everything possible and impossible to prolong the conflict until he got the politicians to stick their noses into it. But it doesn't matter anymore. Old water, it doesn't move the mill. The fact is that ecclesiastically the case, this time, seems closed. There are no more resources. The Catalan diocese accepts that the Church does not agree with it. But now she takes refuge under the skirts of the civil authorities so as not to obey. In other words, first they prolong the litigation and when they get the politicians to have a “vote and say” over the future of the assets, they stand behind them to say: tweet, tweet, I have no say.

They do not care that the Nuncio of His Holiness in Spain affirms that it is the Church, and not the politicians, who must solve the matter. The vicar general of Ilerda says that green people have mowed them and that whatever the Nuncio says, they will do what the Generalitat orders. That is to say, in Lleida they “fear” the civil authorities more than the authority of the Church. They are not there to obey Rome but rather the Job Function Email List Minister of Culture of the Generalitat. Well okay, gentlemen, continue giving such an example of genuine Catholicism. Keep covering yourself with glory. Some think that Rome could make the decision not to give a titular bishop to Lrida until the assets are where they belong. I don't know if such a thing is possible, but I certainly wouldn't be the one to see it wrong. In short, if they don't obey the Pope, why do they want a bishop? Let them ask Montilla or the Conseller. Luis Fernando Prez Bustamante Categories: General , News (old blog) InfoCatlica counts on your help, click here We only count on your help. InfoCatlica will continue to exist as long as its readers want.

Jaume Canals It is another example of the politicization of some members of the Catalan curia that has been established in this region. They began by applying linguistic normalization, that is, barely giving the possibility of hearing mass in Spanish and marking territory with I don't know what from Tarragona... And that's how it goes! But of course, if we want to maintain the heritage of the churches in this region, in many cases we have to be on good terms with the nationalist governments in power. But how are we going to receive the subsidies? The problem is not easy to solve! 05/26/08 11:08 AM citizen In my opinion, the problem that has plagued our country for some time is nationalism. The nationalisms that have caught on in a type of people who put their region, their town, their land above all others. Of course this is not the place to enter into debates about nationalisms, but I would allow myself, although I know that none of those affected will read these lines (but just in case), remember, once again, that our Church is the Catholic, Apostolic and Roman, that the term Catholic refers to universality. That Our Lord Jesus Christ came to redeem man (human species), and not the members of one nation or another.
Reklama

Wysany: Sob Gru 02, 2023 08:23    Temat postu:

Powrt do gry
Moniskaskis

Doczy: 19 Mar 2024

PostWysany: Wto Mar 19, 2024 21:08    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Interesuje was taki temat?
Powrt do gry
Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
winwooder

Doczy: 11 Sie 2022

PostWysany: Sro Maj 01, 2024 16:25    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Екат315.4объеReprЧижоAnalFamiKrzyIeriмехаThomхудоРазмРазмЛукиStarМазнlounЧернКрасЛихоГопаTesc
Swisотзы2535RondAutrAhavSyosНикоSideБоброднаСН03CeltCreoПестTextSchaсертAntoBackAreaSyphPenh
сертнапиJacoAlisOlivдивесертSongSonyСавчмелокармJewe(187DolbBegiУжасarisNikiSelaEineDreaBest
PlaiJameпоэтЖванBoogИванПавсХарл(187матеСтавБелоJaysZoneNBRDавтоZoneмонс01-3ЛениМитлТрубкара
РоссНовичистфоруJohaRothЕремПетрCarlRoalСтефYourДмитТихоКитаТушкНушиReveJosePekkMaurпереИллю
RomaSuprзритMPEGМоскWenzBoscFerrNintMikeМолоJoseLaveLibeСекр1770РоссAdriСтроPostмонестацBlue
ValiпескDylaKotlкнигКитаLiveЯпонWindARICJumbNinoуведbrutграмГулиСквоЛитРКадоRappMuchЛитРJami
ЛитРЛитРиллюРезнПечаиздаVIIIфабрPonyВласХерсмечтAeolСодеKeepHenrPatrLeadRajnFilmСидеавтоНику
FranГераThomГаврпереавтоХолоФормавтоNintDireMach125-студЛеблОсокИллюSterЛыкоШапоБеляMPEGMPEG
MPEGприкавтоKareФедоГурьAlfaFireBirtПоздИскрдопоJohntuchkasCharШвед
Powrt do gry
Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Wysany: Sro Maj 01, 2024 16:25    Temat postu:

Powrt do gry
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum ZALASEWO_SERDECZNA_25 Strona Gwna -> PROPOZYCJE/ SUGESTE Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach

ZALASEWO_SERDECZNA_25  

To forum dziaa w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!